DroidCam/DroidCamX Wireless Webcam
Use your Android as a wireless webcam or an IP Cam!
DroidCam turns your Android device into a wireless webcam,
letting you chat on Skype, Google+, and other programs.
You can also use DroidCam as an IP webcam (or Surveillance Camera) via a Internet browser virtually
on all networks. Use it as a pet cam, spy cam, or a security camera.
With 2 million downloads, DroidCam is THE webcam app for Android!
– Chat using “DroidCam Webcam” on your computer, including Sound and Picture.
– Connect over WiFi or USB cable.
– Use other apps while DroidCam is streaming.
– Surveillance/IP webcam MJPEG access
DroidCamX Pro Features:
– 720p video in HD Mode.
– ‘FPS Boost’ setting, up to 2x more FPS on certain devices (eg. Google Nexus).
– Camera controls: camera flash, auto focus, zoom and more.
– Save still frames to SD Card on mobile device, or on PC via Windows Client.
– Extended controls on the Windows Client: Mirror, Flip, Brightness, Contrast.
“A bargain compared to actual webcams sold in store!”
The app works with a PC Client component that installs the webcam drivers, and connects the computer with the Android device. Download the PC client below:
Help & FAQs